Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SOUP - My new series about my Series 2 - Page 20 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SOUP - My new series about my Series 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

George, dude... You're attention to detail is making feel very inadequate. Very. I like to think that I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but seriously, you make me look lazy and slapdash. My guilt is becoming unbearable. I'm thinking of throwing everything away and starting again - the house, the lot - using the GTK method of absolute and mindbendingly pure version of total perfectionism. You're car is going to be better than mine and I'm not sure if I can take it! I may have to get an Aston.

Great job, chief. You are nailing the whole YouTube thing. Nailing. It.

• Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

You're right, gold just is better. Everyone says that.

You're also right in that when you're rounds complete you can sit back and know that you did it all. It's all your effort alone, and that's a real thing. 

Plus we get to watch! Awesome!

• Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

• 7 months later...

Haven’t seen anything new from @GTK for quite a while… Or did I miss something?

Looked on Facebook and it looks like ‘Soup’ is another user/poster, even though they have the same logo…

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
23 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Regarding projects, an old colleague of mine used to say you need time, money, and enthusiasm all to coincide, or you might as well just go down the pub.

Sheer willpower at times I'm finding.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love your you tube series and enjoy watching the progress!

Any big road trips planned once you complete the build?

Good to see the series started again . In the early days of my restoration the videos were good reference points / help to understanding how things worked etc .You've a bit of catching up to do now thou . 

Good luck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1