Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 4 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Dan E said:

Getting blood out of a stone springs to mind, Rick is up for it, he has aircon and a Bremont. We will sleep in a close by bus stop and set out Casio watches so we wake up on time 

Ps - those strippers are  noticeably cheaper

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Excellent news @Bibs, don’t even need to be up too early to get there but if there’s a preferred hotel may book in to join everyone else :)

Yesterday I was looking at booking a holiday for late Sept, fortunately still looking but now for early Oct :thumbup:

2 hours ago, mrbiccies said:

Update : As my son will be away Friday and Saturday nights I've been told we can't leave our daughter on her own, fair enough as she's only 14!  :evil:  Maybe I'll get a weekend pass from the wife and go alone????

Shouldn’t you take the daughter and then the wife can celebrate having a pass and a week end alone?...

1 hour ago, PAR said:

Shouldn’t you take the daughter and then the wife can celebrate having a pass and a week end alone?...

No chance, the daughter has absolutely no interest and would let that be known, so for that reason a weekend in hell would be more appealing!

Edited by mrbiccies

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

You haven’t been to Yarmouth, have you?

As it happens - no. Is there something I should know? :whistle:

The place is called 'Silverstone House' - that's got to be a good omen, surely?

16 minutes ago, T_Exige said:

Looks like Dunston Hall & Park Farm are sold out at Booking.com

This is why @Bibs said to wait. Dunston Hall has availability on their own website but at £380 for Fri/Sat night it’s twice as expensive as Norwich Holiday Inn for example.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

56 minutes ago, T_Exige said:

Looks like Dunston Hall & Park Farm are sold out at Booking.com

You could try going direct to their own websites or try Sprowston Manor.

Most places around Norwich as far as the airport and south to Thetford would only be a 30 min drive to Hethel.

chipp

Really pleased to have an event at Hethel to look forward to. Looks like we have 2.5 months to get the esprit restoration completed. :hope:

• Haha 1

Count me in please Bibs......

.......but, for the record, I don’t plan on getting giddy this time @Dan E and @Sparky @Barrykearley 😊🍷

2 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Book that dodgy guest house @JNW3 and let’s all get ratted

Rather conveniently, I have some friends who live just up the road from Hethel, so I’m hoping I can stay with them, thus avoiding any possiblilities for giddiness!

• Haha 1