Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 275 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
7 hours ago, Tony164 said:

Dave - I can’t insert web links for some reason, but I’m referring to the Evora 400 on Autotrader for £43,995. 

ie This One

18 hours ago, rs200evo said:

Now need to try and find the original seats!

Those are the original seats!  GT430's could be had with either carbon buckets or the Sparco seats as this one. Given it is a 2+2 you won't want the carbon seats as they don't tilt.

The guy who specc'd the car new and was the first loving owner is on here, but maybe not for some time - @Sizona

I can imagine in that wonderful spec this particular GT430 is going to be an absolute stunning GT car.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The delivery pics from the GT430 thread show it did intially have the carbon seats, so they were swapped out at some point. I don't use the back seats and it was more from an originality perpective. Not a big deal though :)

IMG_1392.jpg.ae83df4afb01e14d4afbdda5e984c4e6.jpg

• Like 1

Apologies @rs200evo, the original owner must have them changed them very quickly, but not sure why anyone would have ordered, from new, with carbon seats and plus 2 as almost impossible, if not totally impossible, to get someone in the back, or out of the back due to the seats not tilting.

The carbon seats are wonderful, I have them in my car, but they do impact on the GT nature of the car re getting stuff behind them.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I also don't think it's a plus 2, based on some older pics.....

Lol - one day I'll get something correct.

The small print.

My seats will tilt a bit, think these are cf. Certainly the back is cf. Only found a pic when the passenger seat was out being repaired when the tilt release failed.

image.jpeg.503698a3716d48e1217430959989a290.jpeg

The GT430 standard carbon seats could be upgraded when first specified/purchased with the cf back (with tilt) but these seats were £4K more IIRC

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

On 24/04/2024 at 08:46, TrevS said:

Well if the GT410 Sport is an appreciating model this one should have no trouble selling, right? What’s the general view on GT410 sport values, £60-65k?  https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/2020-lotus-evora-gt410-sport-4Bq5On

Winning bid on the GT410 was £57,500 with reserve met so assume it has sold image.png.d5b4601249b5c3f16e132617c0cef975.png

17 hours ago, rs200evo said:

The delivery pics from the GT430 thread show it did intially have the carbon seats, so they were swapped out at some point. I don't use the back seats and it was more from an originality perpective. Not a big deal though :)

IMG_1392.jpg.ae83df4afb01e14d4afbdda5e984c4e6.jpg

Those seats cost a fortune. Current selling price is in the region of 6k from Lotus if they have any. Pre owned around 4k.

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

What a waste of a driving experience keeping it to that mileage.

The previous owner doesn't know what they have missed 🤔

All zero / ultra-low mileage sports cars destroy me. Car crime. 🙁

• Like 2

Looks like the one Silverstone received back in their old place. I have mentioned it before: I think it was a cancelled order, after the prospective owner switched to a different car. They did that special photo shoot in the track car park. I think it has been for sale most of its life.

H8GdAVj.jpg

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

About £20k for having it sat in a garage by the looks of it! 

Pointless having £20k in the bank if you can't unlock it ie the 430 doesn't sell.

And what happens if the odometer "accidentally" goes to 431 or beyond. £20k down the drain 🤔

• Like 1

I think that, unfortunately, that 430 will be spending the rest of its life indoors, sat in an air conditioned museum 😕

• Sad 1

£86-90k and it will sell tomorrow hopefully to someone who will use the damn thing.

The small print.

Probably need a bit of a check over and running in before going out on the track. 

Where do these low mileage cars live ? I know my 5-6k annual mileage is not mega but I drive it every week at least once ? It’s a nice tidy state it looks a 2+0 but still a nice buy for new owner ?