Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 257 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225838622796?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hiPg3L9ySXm&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This one has come on to ebay, it seems like good value for the low mileage (12k) it says its a Japanese import doesn't mention being a crash repair car..... but it is on sale with TVR Glenn......... 😬

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, robington said:

Especially when it looks like the same background as a UK Sports cars ad!!

A UK sports car add just looked at,  

lotus-excel-excel-S4662527-1.jpg

That eBay car is being sold by North East Sports Salvage. I suspect they don’t have any pictures of the car so have grabbed one from this ad from UK sports cars. 

https://www.uksportscars.com/view/lotus-evora-launch-edition-2010-3-5vvt-i-v6-22-sports-pack-tech-pack-and-premium-pack/

It’s not the same car for sale due to the mileage.

Trev

• Gold FFM

I think the North East Sports Salvage Evora 2+0 might be this one. It appeared on the Lotus Evora Owners Group on Facebook in March 2021.

North East Sports Salvage just pinched someone else's ad photo.

Japanese Evora.png

2+0.jpg

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

From what was written on Facebook back in 2021, the carbon wrap on the roof and the stick on lights on the rear diffuser were going to be removed.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

4 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Wonder what this Evora S goes for?  Looks a good deal at the moment.  £22k and 3 hours left, someone could get a bargain . . .

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2013-lotus-evora-s

sold 32500

plus 6%

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

5 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Wonder what this Evora S goes for?  Looks a good deal at the moment.  £22k and 3 hours left, someone could get a bargain . . .

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2013-lotus-evora-s

23 minutes ago, pete said:

sold 32500

plus 6%

Not according to the listing. Says ‘Ended: Unsold’. 

3 minutes ago, pete said:

so reserve was higher than final bid.  seemed a reasonable bid in this market

31 minutes ago, pete said:

sold 32500

plus 6%

So just shy of £34k with fees. I’m guessing the owner wants closer to £40k.

31 minutes ago, TrevS said:

So just shy of £34k with fees. I’m guessing the owner wants closer to £40k.

This was my old car. Traded it in for a fair bit more than that. It was in spectacular condition 500 miles ago, I keep me cars with an engineers attention to detail and it arrived with me pretty much perfect. I doubt a lot has changed in the last 500 miles, so when it does next pop up for sale I can highly recommend making the trip if you want a good one.

I sold it with the intention of moving straight to a GT410 Sport, but then personal circumstances changed. Life never fails to surprise. I'll be back at some point. Loved that car.

• Like 2

Yes. It needs airbag and a big service. Not serviced since Feb 22. Trade sale, so they needed out. I assume plus 7.2% commission and paint in description suggests that ain't perfect. 

I'd rather buy a car from a long term owner with regular history 🙂.

Justin 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrevS said:

Another one on the market - 2011 S with 19k miles. £31,500

That’s my old car! The owner after me added the 400 front end but I added the black pack, MY12 front seats and updated Pioneer head unit

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250