Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 77 - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

A pointless move by Max on Hamster, which robbed us of some decent racing. Instead he should have bided his time. Still, it cost him dearly this time around. Congrats to George, what a fantastic job, and I’m very pleased to see him on the top spot, long overdue IMO.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Reading through some of the HYS comments on the BBC website, it looks like even some of the Max fans were not totally in favour of him not letting his team mate back through to get a couple of extra points.

At least this year's racing is finally over, then we can all look forward to seeing how Max wins next time.  

• 1 month later...

Lucky a documentary on ecclestone has supposed to have been on discovery+ but I can't seem to find it. Has anybody watched it

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 1 month later...

Amazing how Honda reappeared as RB engine supplier once the car was winning in 2022. Pre-season we were told it was Red Bull Powertrains, bought from Honda with two Honda engineers to assist in the transition and a new facility built at RB MK HQ. 

I thought the vision was that RB would be a team that built chassis and engine like Ferrari, Mercedes and Renault/Alpine. 

Will Ford buy the Honda/RB Powertrains facility? Or set up a new one? 

Perhaps Liberty Media were heavily involved, as Ford is a huge boost to F1 and RB took the opportunity to lower their cost base (maths not being their strong point 🙂).

Justin