Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Emira - Page 4 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Emira

au-yt

1 hour ago, brightoncorgi said:

@Evotion Maybe someone near you on this forum has an Evora 400 they can give you a drive in?  It'll bridge the gap to get a better picture of what the Emira should be like.  You tried one end of the scale, now the other the other.  I don't think it'll be necessary to drive it, just be in it for spin.

Yeah, makes sense. Still, I am happy for the Emira to be tamer and less raw. That will actually suit me at this moment.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Your reaction to the exige drive made me remember my first drive- you just can’t believe what they’re like- hilarious.only thing you failed to do was buy it- I couldn’t resist, however in an evora now 

• Like 1

I should have got one a while back. Can;t justify one right now but next year it is on my radar.

• Gold FFM

Many pups are not selling at those prices @windymiller - we have a litter of pups from our other bitch - we had to reduce the price from the standard advertised price which seemed level across the board to get them shifted - just one left now 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only here once

But based on the height and width the centre of gravity is low, so should hold the road well. ,  then it depends on them fitting cup2 or 4s's.  Can't see the Ohlin's fitted yet.

I agree, doesn't look as good as I hoped. However, seems like it will be great for attaching parade floats to the top of. That's not something I ever expected to see in a Lotus.

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)

On a serious note, this shows great intentions with the level of investment to surely make THAT difference in build quality.

It tells us that Lotus 2.0 will not accept failure, which must be a good thing.

• Like 2