Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 60 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Squeaky bum moment at 14:36...

Edited by Jack Stone
Update
  • Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Like 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

spacer.pngpic via Twitter @AirAmbulanceNI

• Like 1

What a great 6 month review. Harry really is one the best and most sensible owner/reviewers to watch (along with Henry Catchpoles field trips). Some really good insights into the market issues, pricing rationale etc. as well as his obvious love for the car which is still his preference over other exotica. Looking forward to his next one.

• Like 2

Very positive six-month summary from Harry. Interesting to hear his thoughts on the effect that the "lairy loud traditional Lotus colours" might have on residuals...

Edited by Jack Stone
  • Like 1

I believe so, thus the reason for my almost two year wait since depositing.

The auto performs perfectly well and feels very similar to my Evora, if not slightly crisper and sharper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...