Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sparky - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Sparky

Escape

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No Gin & Tonic for me but I raised my mug of tea this morning.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and hope you're back on flying duty soon bud, whether literally or in the GT3.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

Get well soon Gary...enjoy those fluffy pillows and peach crumble.😷

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Get well soon Gary. Hope it’s nothing serious.

• Like 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

Get well soon Sparky! I hope it is nothing serious and you will be manhandling an Esprit gearbox on your own, under a car in light drizzle very soon... 

• Like 1

From his posts on the book of faces, he's enjoying the attention of the nurses but they've had enough and are trying to get him to go home. 😉 

He certainly hasn't lost his sense of humor!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

12 minutes ago, Escape said:

From his posts on the book of faces, he's enjoying the attention of the nurses but they've had enough and are trying to get him to go home.

I am sure the nurses are exhausted from his attentions and are desperate to get him home!  :)

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Makes a change from the esprits being allergic to you

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

25 minutes ago, pete said:

Makes a change from the esprits being allergic to you

He feels like the Esprit's feel when he's prodding, poking and probing them...

• Gold FFM

Hope everything is all ok @Sparky 👍

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Glad to hear you are home - always much better to back in the tender care of Tracey... hopefully they work out what is needed to get you 100% again very soon! Gin is also praised for its medicinal qualities as well of course - perhaps you should invest in one or two bottles?

• Gold FFM

Gin?  Great suggestion; might look at sourcing a bottle or two.  😁

Out of the frying pan into the fire today, at a nother hospital to scream and shout about my abortive cataract surgery - now almost 2 years ago and they're still trying to squirm out of it.  Meanwhile, other appointments are coming in thick and fast!  Can't fault my NHS Trust.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sounds like you found your new hobby to keep you busy now 😀

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner