Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 262 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching some of the Pakistan v England cricket on TV yesterday. As the fielding team, Pakistan referred a “not out” decision to the 3rd umpire. As the Pakistan players all huddled together to watch the big screen, 9 of them were wearing sweaters which covered the player names on their shirts. The remaining two stood next to each other emblazoned with the player names “Muhammad” and “Ali” in the correct order on their backs. I think I was probably the only person on the planet who noticed!

When West Indies played South Africa, we had the delight of the SA wicket keeper standing next to the Windies batter (batsman in those days) with their names emblazoned on the shirts:

De Kock Ramdin. 

Breaking news: Greta suffered a heart attack when she saw a classic Jag refueling.Greta.jpg.091d8b62baa6105f9eee7c1f2a117042.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.