Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 275 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the latest experiment of Myth Busters? They already proved you could build a floating boat with duct tape, now a flying airplane? 😄

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
On 25/07/2023 at 22:05, pete said:

Screenshot_20230725-215814.png.8c7ab3194069d5b5c4bc0d5e70fb6550.png

Anyone familiar with that tape would happily fly on that aircraft!

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Was that picture of the aircraft wing the quantas a380 after its little “incident” a few years ago when the hpt disc let go?

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

Little sod!  No denying his taste though.

IMG-20230808-WA00132.jpg.d5d53986a3210ae6cab283903f1861a7.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I think we all know someone who preordered one. 🙂

LEGO Icons 10318 Concorde: first images - BrickTastic

Too bad about the Airbus logo though, as I understand it their reluctance to supply spare parts is a large factor in what kept the gracious lady from flying on 'till today...

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, Escape said:

I think we all know someone who preordered one. 🙂

LEGO Icons 10318 Concorde: first images - BrickTastic

Too bad about the Airbus logo though, as I understand it their reluctance to supply spare parts is a large factor in what kept the gracious lady from flying on 'till today...

Let's have beer, and I'll tell you the real story ..

I'm always up for beer and stories! 🍻

• Like 1