Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 182 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No, you miss heard. He said he "was out on licence".

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Dog hasn't eaten in 3 days, took him to the vet, official diagnosis is - he is fine, just being a dick!

Relieved, but a bit annoying - however he is now a good weight, 47kgs when we rescued him, now sitting (on me) at 61kgs ^_^

• Haha 1

@pete  Yes that was one of main reasons for sale.... the way that I was driving it would only been a matter of time before I got pulled. 😡 ... but really missing it and only emphasises the fact that there is nothing out there that even begins to compare for the money.

@C8RKH Hey who told you? Supposed to be a secret so please don't tell everyone 😂.

M.

26 minutes ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Relieved, but a bit annoying - however he is now a good weight, 47kgs when we rescued him, now sitting (on me) at 61kgs ^_^

61kgs - sure it's not a donkey? That's more than my wife weighs!

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well, she is an old nag!  :sofa:

• Haha 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Had an MGB in today with carbs needing a rebuild.  Haven't done this for over 20 years!  Great fun.

IMG_20200730_140144.jpg

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Went to the beach today, was a great day out. Fish & chips, ice cream and lots of swimming - not necessarily in that order.

y4mGPiDeGQhmQqPYH6n6zgEu7M8dundm97PRU0U6

On 20/07/2020 at 20:20, williamtherebel said:

I think I should start a new thread - What made you proud today!

I am very proud of my 8 year old granddaughter Betsy. On her own she read an article about children who have cancer and lose their hair and have to get a wig. So she decided she wanted to give her own hair to the charity  that supports and makes wigs for children. Her mother wasn't too  keen but Betsy insisted. 

Im very proud of her and feel very happy. If anyone would like to donate, underneath are some details. MODERATORS. If this isnt allowed please just remove it. Many thanks.

3e7a4dc9d866fda15331414a9072da97.svg

f8ea2d01-7ccc-4986-8bd7-89637bd437c0.jpg

Story

For those of you that know Betsy, you will know how much she loves her long hair. So for her to decide that she wants to donate it to someone who isn’t as lucky as she is, has made us immensely proud! 

It costs over £550 for The Little Princess Trust to donate a wig free of charge. We would love to be able to send as much money as we can, along with Betsy’s hair, to help provide a little girl with something that she should never have had to lose in the first place. 

Please donate as much as you can, it would mean the world to Betsy.  

When a child loses their hair to cancer or another condition, we'll be there with a free, real hair wig to help restore their confidence and identity. We won't stop until the research that we fund ends childhood cancer forever. Promise.Please visit us at www.littleprincesses.org.uk to find out how you can help us give young people back what cancer takes away.The Trust relies solely on the efforts of enthusiastic community fundraisers. We receive no formal funding. Please help to raise money for us so that we can help more families.

Rachel Ellis

Betsys brave hair cut

Betsy is having her long hair cut short! for Little Princess Trust because she wants to donate it

DonateFacebook

e595e21d-b658-4210-8480-283ec2017b5a.jpgLittle Princess Trust

Little Princess Trust

We provide wigs to children with cancer to restore their confidence and identity.

Charity Registration No. 1176160

Little Princess Trust

Little Princess Trust

When a child loses their hair to cancer, we'll be there with a free, real hair wig to help. We won't stop until the research that we fund ends childhood cancer forever. Please visit us at www.littleprincesses.org.uk to find out how you can help influence the outcomes of childhood cancers.

Charity Registration No. 1176160

Find out more about charity fundraising

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU TO  YOU ALL who donating to my grandaughter Betsy's just giving page. She has managed to raise £900.00 for getting her hair cut off to make a wigS for children with cancer. She is getting it cut off at the

end of this week. However, there is still time to make the figure up to £1000.00 !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: THANKS AGAIN.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

1B4DFB0B-0083-4F3D-9172-CE74F21A91B4.thumb.jpeg.ac6af1ab302f9f16fa380231962f43f2.jpegPerfect! Before you ask no I didn’t do the wiring or choose the worktops this is the original kitchen of the house . Apparently this is a very heavy bone China only available in Margate 

• Gold FFM

Nothing beats a nice cup of gin.

And a Watford Exotics cup makes it taste so much better.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I would now start a campaign for the footpath to be "accessible" and the bridge upgraded to provide "accessible access" for all to enjoy what looks like a lovely part of the world.

The small print.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I would now start a campaign for the footpath to be "accessible" and the bridge upgraded to provide "accessible access" for all to enjoy what looks like a lovely part of the world.

Difficult as the entrances to the path must be secure for livestock.