Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 119 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Dan - yes Dad's cab is very busy. .. an example, tomorrow is:

• Club Hockey in the morning
  • Netball @ lunch time
  • County Hockey training in the afternoon

Next weekend is Lincoln for country hockey matches, Easter is Belgium for an international badminton competition. All go!

Son (9) already does Hockey, Football, Tennis & U12 County badminton - my wife takes him to events if I'm of with his sister. Luckily we have both participated in sport to a relatively high level, so know that we need to do this to allow them to fulfil their potential.

Our Son's primary school does no sport - the head even banned running in the school at one point - so everything is outside of school. Daughter left this school last June.

All has to fit round my Lotus activities - which takes top priority :driving: :thumbsup:

• Gold FFM
On 2/22/2017 at 09:44, johnpwalsh said:

Well turn up for the books that's made me happy today. last week it was hinted that there may be a job for my in Dubai. Today has been manic as the job came through with a requirement for immediate mobilisation, as in, 12 hours, get your ass on a plane and get over hear we need a supervisor to sort out some sh+t. So looks like I am on my way. 8 week stint before I get back which is a bit of a bummer, but after 9 months of living off your hard earned saving's and seeing them dwindle, I don't really have much option. LotusRescue will continue and contingency plans all made for the car's en route from the states so all's well. Current project's like the almost complete SA will have to sit a while and the search for the owners of the newly discovered two S4 turbo's ( one Calypso and one Azure Blue) will have to be kept quiet so no one can jump in and steal them before I get back.

I recon, so far LotusRescue has been a great success, especially with the help of my backer who couldn't have done more, and fully understands the need for me to go earn some coin's. After speaking with him today, he has assured me that on my return, he will be waiting to get going again and not to be under any stress for his contribution to LR. What more can I ask for. A true gent. 

So guy's as I have no idea what comms or iT are going to be like, you may find it a bit quiet for me for a wee while, but rest assured, if I can get online, I will be back to give and receive more abuse, pass some stories, nip your ears for info on any cars you may have seen or know of, be prepared.

Until then, stay safe, take it easy, drive wild, and enjoy the freedom of the beast, Lotus.

Do Not Adjust Your Screen. LotusResscue will return...........................................Soon.

Congrats John.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

An afternoon well spent removing a basketball ring, trellis and covering the outbuilding in a coat of bitumen.  It now looks a lot tidier :devil: and has been weatherproofed in preparation for further work, more insulation, more tools, new door and eventually another ramp.

Happy bunny today :construction:

IMG_1947.JPG

outbuilding.jpg

A very early 82' narrow body excel (labelled éclat) next to the Riviera.  Both are eventually going the same direction as Ethel (when time permits)- full strip and modernization but the Riviera will be retaining the original external cues and interior with thanks to suppliers of seat material supplied by Mark @Loose Cannon 

IMG_1823.JPG

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

It's about time as I need you're space so go tidy it up a bit. 

On 12/03/2017 at 23:17, Fueltheburn said:

I have cut down...honest.

No picture of the one you put the sthill saw through. Coward. ? 

Happy St Patrick's day everyone! Any reason to celebrate makes me happy. :)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.