Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 144 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

That was my first VX National @CocoPops and what a smashing group of people. The track day was superb and the craic over dinner, including the auction, was great fun.

Just shows what can be done.

Great result for the charity too. Hope you had an uneventful drive home!

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yep, hope you found them a welcoming bunch and enjoyed your weekend!

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yes VX220.org is a great & very friendly community. The track part of the weekend is secondary to the annual social weekend

Good to finally meet you @C8RKH

Had the next part of my sleeve done,  a pocket watch around my elbow. Happy to remember how little arm tattoos hurt vs ribs. 

Booked a test drive and appointment with Jamie at B&C for Tuesday ( can't remember if I've already said but still just as excited )

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Well I suppose I can hear better than I used to for awhile.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

My First ever Round Bail (well roundish). Only took 4 hours to do, the rest were quicker and rounder 🙂. Unfortunately tractor now broken! more phone calls and expense tomorrow 🙁

Not a bad office really!

WP_20180624_10_27_41_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

The weather. Oh.....my....god, the weather!! Benefits to working from home.

Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Coincidentally, I'm at home.  Hardest work I'm doing today is trying not to pour the gin too early.  Looks like it's going to be just as tough for the rest of the week, dammit.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

5 hours ago, Kimbers said:

The weather. Oh.....my....god, the weather!! Benefits to working from home.

Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature

You need mo that lawn!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!