Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 174 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Had done a lot of homework so had the day off, and went with my wife to a nice art exhibition. Then I did some work on the Esprit, and finally I played badminton with a friend. A nice day. Oh, and for the first time in a long while, the Sun came out all of the day.

Kind regards,

jacques

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

M100 sailed through the MOT...……..and B&C dropped the car back, same day, having given me a lift home when I dropped it off.

I always forget how good these Elan are; I will tuck it up for the next few months and await the Spring.

Justin

• Like 1

12 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

4.jpg.0dcba2371f48018746d1bca7dc2265fe.jpg6.jpg.98c3194113f7f66f5611000291e1494d.jpg

That looks lovely. There is something about the S1 isn't there. Just such an iconic, clean design and lines. Keep up the good work John keeping these beauties going...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Not quite finished as the weather ruined my fun before I could place it nicely with all the panels back. @alias23 thank you for the tips and instructions. So easy to fit, don't need to jack it up or anything more than undoing screws/bolts. Thoroughly impressed with how easy it was and the quality. Can't wait to finish tomorrow and go for a drive.

Makes a nice change compared to other Lotus parts I've bought and fitted. Customer service on point as is the product :) time to relax inside now!

20200210_170952.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having spent a day or so removing the three bolts holding on the old header tank I was able to send it off as a pattern for a nice new shiny one that came a week or so ago.  So that just meant summoning up the patience to get the three new bolts back in for the new tank.  And it only took all day!  Yeaaaaaaa!

spacer.png

Simply impossible to get at.  If it needs doing again I'll leave it to Sparky!  But very happy its done for now...

spacer.png

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Filled in and emailed off my dog adoption papers. Hopefully following a house check we will be eligible to adopt a dog from Staffie and Strays Rescue :)

Waited years for this, now just need to be patient a little longer - already eyeing up where to put the dog bed 😂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

Sharon Stone Channel 5, I know I know..........

Ah the badly packed kebab

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

After removing a rear speaker so I could spray the back of the stricker plate bolts with releasing oil, I managed to adjust my passenger door so it lines up correctly and I found the speaker wasn't connected.  It is now and it works.

Bad news on the door handle, though.  (See what made you unhappy today?"

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Saw the play 'The last temptation of Boris', which was fun and very well performed. Better still, the A3 was deserted on the way home, 15 miles of night-time bliss in Eagle Evora. What a brilliant car.

Justin 

Following on from my last post in here, I have a house inspection from the local charity/shelter tonight. All things going well I'll be getting a dog :)

Now I have to work out how to fit the sodding thing in a car, my only car is the Exige and I don't want the dog in there ( most likely to be a Rottie, Bullmastiff or other Mastiff breed )

Maybe time to get an Evora *Man maths intensifies*