Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 220 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Happy new year blowout.

Fortunately only at about 45 mph but still a bugger to correct. Luckily my driving skills kicked in.

2023 can only get better

PS no warning from the TPMS. Still showing 37 psi when I stopped 🤔

20230101_124650.jpg

20230101_155659.jpg

• Sad 7

• Gold FFM

I think TPMS doesn't report on every rotation so it's possible if it's an instant blowout you won't get warning or any sign. If it had lost pressure over a few hundred metres it would have triggered.

Not perfect but a warning after the fact isn't useful anyway.

Spotted on fb - first Evora barn find?

Sad to see but who knows the circumstances here, could be a number of reasons it's been left a little - at least it'll be easy enough to clean up and get back up and running. 

322014184_488044916803948_4907556597333241045_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

@LOTUSMAN33 is AU59DSO one to add to the Launch Edition Register?

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

42 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Spotted on fb - first Evora barn find?

Sad to see but who knows the circumstances here, could be a number of reasons it's been left a little - at least it'll be easy enough to clean up and get back up and running. 

322014184_488044916803948_4907556597333241045_n.jpg

You've not seen my barn then Bibs. Unused since 2019? Sounds about right.

Despite last MOT in July 2019, it says MOT expired 03 Jan 2021. Seems a bit odd?

I bet it needs a new clutch 🤣 And battery, discs, pads, re-commisioning. Could be a bargain at <£20k though?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Despite last MOT in July 2019, it says MOT expired 03 Jan 2021. Seems a bit odd?

Possibly the auto 6 months MOT extension our lords and masters gave us due to Covid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

For one horrible moment I thought that was lacquer peal 😳

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!