Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 174 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
16 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

It's Watford, my brother in law lives next door in Bushy, and based on my experiences down there are you sure it wasn't just one of the local "ladies" caught short walking back from the pub. Still a fox I guess.....

Can’t be. There’s no sign of heel marks.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

The heels would have been in her hands @Chillidoggy by that time at night, if not left in the bus shelter.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

The heels would have been in her hands @Chillidoggy by that time at night, if not left in the bus shelter.

Not next to her ears, then?

Of course we have to consider whether this might be the actions of a jilted ex with a long memory.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

You guys seem to know Watford - and me - too well.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Feel like shit. Tested. Got COVID. Argh......

Maybe some very strong alcohol will kill the little buggy blighters....

Oh well. Off to the spare room to get some decent kip for 24 hours.

• Sad 3

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Many weeks ago, I ordered a full set of the brackets that secure the Evora's front bumper and clam as some had been bent in the bump while all of them were looking pretty rusty in any case.

Back came a reply that the original part numbers are 'No Longer Available" but they can supply alternative items if I still want to go ahead.

Gave them the nod, and waited, and waited, and waited.

Email received today. All these substitute items are 'Out Of Stock' at the factory with no ETA on when they'll be back in stock, :realmad:.

Looks like the bits of shelving bracket, that I used as a temporary measure to get it through its MOT, may now have a bit more permanency about them, :rolleyes:.

I'm afraid that I am across the pond so you will need someone closer.

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

12 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

Any, if you need someone to come down and take the cars out to stretch their legs as it were. Just give me a shout. Good fellow countrymen and all that. Cant have another Lotus owner see his car's suffer.

Thanks John and @bogle for the kind offers, but the cars are nicely tucked up in the garage away from this awful weather.

Just got up this morning after literally being conked out and asleep for 48 hours solid! Didn't even get up for a pee, but expended a lot of sweat breaking the fever! 

Nice shower, pint of tea and a piece of toast, and to be honest, I'm going back to bed. Just totally exhausted.

Bye all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The small print.

I went to do a little job on the "fully restored" Excel. Headlights are like two P**holes in the snow, so I could try upgraded lamps, new reflectors (so new bowls as well) and uprated lamps or conversion to LED plus new bowls, so latter it is. Take out the headlights and pods, only to find that the body respray was done but the structural fibreglass was left rotten. OK another job to the list that should be non-existent. Modifying the pods ready for the bowls, and my spine has seized up so I can't even stand to fit the bowls to the pods let alone put the pods back in. FFS.

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, pete said:

Must be like going on holiday for the wife😋😭

After 29 years of marriage I must being doing some things right, though Mrs C. takes no shit from anyone, so straightens me out when needed.

We're just back from a lovely 11 days in Turkiye together. Super holiday. Pretty sure I picked this up on the plane back. Argh........

Another 4 hours zonked out and still feel like shit. Jeez this is frustrating.

• Sad 1

The small print.

Know a few people who have had it and had been on a plane recently. Could be from the airport also. 

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Agreed, my neighbour GP thinks the same and told my wife she has seen and heard of many people similar. Auch well, it is what it is. Just need to rest it out....

The small print.

YouTube ads.

Had to turn off my ad blocker last week, or no more YouTube.

F**k me, I'm watching a documentary titled Egypt's Complicated History - 1.5 hours long. Ads every 5 minutes, it is driving me mad.

African Biographics channel in case anyone is interested.

Yup. The ADS are getting really irritating, but then, you can't really expect good content for free, can you?

Netflix is apparently next, with ads coming. When it does. My subscription will be cancelled as they've already stuffed me for "family" membership so doubling the cost. I ain't paying any more for no ads as I'm already paying for the content.

• Like 1

The small print.

The News. Stopped watching it. Not seen anything for a week now and much better for it!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer