Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 145 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's recycling isn't it? So later generation will still have oil in the ground to extract. 😄 

All kidding aside, while a student I saw the guy next door just drain his oil in the parking lot! Me and the other people in the building were not amused.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Not a car, but very relevant! (and funny 🙂 )

image.jpeg

I came close to buying a Harley before I got my first Lotus. I certainly don't regret my choice and where it lead me. 😉 

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Haha, always read the small print...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Just goes to prove not every mechanic is a hustler. 😉 

• Gold FFM

Paddy McKenna on X: "I have no recollection #IfItsGoodEnoughForNoirín  #ItsGoodEnoughForMe https://t.co/w9mNLGjL4U" / X

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

If you need to tow a gooseneck trailer, but only have a standard receiver hitch:

image.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold FFM

I applied G-force via the loud pedal; it fell out.  I can't be held to account for Margate Exotics' shoddy workmanship. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If your barn find is on the second floor, you need to think out of the box.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Should work just fine, as long as everything is securely strapped down.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend I thought I'd spend time cleaning & polishing my Alfa. Come up quite nicely for 19 year old paintwork.

Very rare Gabbiano blue with a rarer Alcantara interior.

Wait for another couple of dry days to clean the GT.

20240407_163429.jpg

20240407_173115.jpg

20240407_163352.jpg

I seriously hope you don't use it for engine oil, but only for kitchen oils? 😲