Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 99 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 25/11/2020 at 08:09, ChrisJ said:

Was watching a video of the 1991 motorshow, and this was shown, M200 Speedster - not seen this before. Is it still around?

This was at one the motorshows i think it was 1995.

img082.jpg

That‘s my old 2-11 which I owned from 2012 - 2014. I often wonder what happened to it and it’s great to see it still looking good and obviously being enjoyed. I’ve owned many different Lotus cars over the years, but nothing has matched the sheer exhilaration of the 2-11.

I used to watch Travis Pastrana when he used to race SuperX back in the day on terrrestrial telly. He was awesome then.

Others might know of him from the Nitro Circus TV series. He was the first person to do a double back flip on a motocross bike.

Exige vs heavily tuned BMW M3 and Supra.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Lovely. I really hope he will get over the 'mud' hazard. I had a Jaguar restored 20 years ago. It is a bit battered and bruised now, thankfully.

Trickle or treat I call it. Does a car stay on trickle charge or does it get out on the roads for a treat. 

Justin 

• Like 2

My other half as a new daily clubman jcw and she just said she likes that steering wheel. Don’t no to laugh or cry. She gets most things she wants but this time just had to inform her she going have to be happy with her standard wheel. She replied with this expression 🤦‍♀️Lol.

D645CC9F-9ADF-4502-9664-8E274F07E60A.jpeg

• Haha 1

@scotty435 real men own Evora and their wives drive JCWs :)
<<<<<<<<

Now I like a bit of carbon, but much prefer the way it left the factory to the above. 

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I would not have been as gentle as you @Barrykearley, I'd have just pointed out that he was a fookwit and in need of a lobotomy if he thought that looked anything other than shite.

His money though. His car though. Thank god!  :)

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

He messaged me about the mot shortly after it had been fitted. I mentioned that a shite wheel like that is probably fine on a low powered fwd ladies car 🤭

• Haha 2

Only here once