Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hampshire PM List - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hampshire PM List

koorby

Ok thanks to the boss we now have a Hampshire corner to play in.

It may be worth doing a roll call to list people's forum nickname, real first name, city/town and car. I'll start off the proceedings:

Koorby, John, Portsmouth, Evora S IPS (back in Oz)

I will edit my OP if the forum software allows it so we get a list of peeps in the Hants area.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've changed this a little and pinned the topic. If everyone follows the instruction you get a nice list of people to send a mass PM to when you have an event :)

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000

add a comma, space and then your USERNAME to this list to be kept up to date with regional events 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits

the pits, Jonny, Exige V6 Cup, Near Lymington

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87, pbharcourt, M D E, peteyg, ajay, Delbert, TheDeadPrussian, Royal, shaman, DaveC72

• 4 weeks later...

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87, pbharcourt, M D E, peteyg, ajay, Delbert, TheDeadPrussian, Royal, shaman, DaveC72, kevin wheeler, eeyoreish

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 3 years later...
On 27/07/2015 at 21:50, eeyoreish said:

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87, pbharcourt, M D E, peteyg, ajay, Delbert, TheDeadPrussian, Royal, shaman, DaveC72, kevin wheeler, eeyoreish, ADF

Tony, White S1 Elise, Nr Andover

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87, pbharcourt, M D E, peteyg, ajay, Delbert, TheDeadPrussian, Royal, shaman, DaveC72, kevin wheeler, eeyoreish, ADF, KennyN

• 2 weeks later...

koorby, pitstoppete, Nelly9000, choppa, 111r_250s, the pits, gghc87, pbharcourt, M D E, peteyg, ajay, Delbert, TheDeadPrussian, Royal, shaman, DaveC72, kevin wheeler, eeyoreish, ADF, KennyN, TechyD

• 1 year later...