Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora 'Sports Racer' Club! - Page 9 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora 'Sports Racer' Club!

pete757

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Must admit, I've not taken a lot of photos (I'm usually driving it!) But I also haven't posted in here yet. This car is also further back in the thread but different owner.

NA SR one of two in Aspen white.

20201014_112822.jpg

20201015_110559.jpg

• Like 2

As it appears to be Aspen white SR Sunday, here’s one of mine after it’s wash yesterday....

F2FD1E8E-CACA-4156-BA69-1DFCD636E9E8.jpeg

Just now, Bozzie said:

As it appears to be Aspen white SR Sunday, here’s one of mine after it’s wash yesterday....

F2FD1E8E-CACA-4156-BA69-1DFCD636E9E8.jpeg

Apologies for the neighbours California in the background 🤪

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
  • Thanks 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

Sorry I missed the messages. I too got mine from the company in the US but via a pal who lives out there. Worked out pricy with that crazy US to UK shipping and duty too 😳

• Thanks 1

Thanks all for the replies, they do look great but potentially rather expensive for us here in the UK if clobbered with all the additional duties. I have tried making something similar myself using Correx infill panels but whilst they did the job the Correx does tend to bow a little when it gets warm so I'll have to have a go with something more suitable I reckon.

• Gold FFM

Do note, you only need to cover the dash to protect the airbag cover and the centre stitching etc. this makes it a little easier to manage a work-around if you can't find yourself a suitable sun-screen at a good price

On 18/04/2021 at 01:42, Gazm said:

..always felt it would become the equivalent of the Turbo Esprit HC... the most desirable and developed of the original style 

I suspect we'll be biased on this thread but I feel the same way.. With Gig Esprits it's the first and last that seem to me most sought after, I reckon it'll be the same with Evora S1s.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

JayEmm Sports Racer Review.......

• Like 2

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

52 minutes ago, JimH said:

Great video just downloaded it.

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, JimH said:

I stand corrected - the stills are an S but his dialogue misled me regarding the car he drives (which is the same car - an S) and there aren’t many clear interior or exterior shots… 

It's essentially a sports racer minus the black paint.  I've got the purchase receipt amongst the paperwork and the original owner went their own way and ticked all the options (other than IPS and back seats).

• Like 2

Were SR fully loaded Evora but at around £10K less list price, with black pack inc roof? 

Circa 62k new, a same-optioned standard Evora S would have been 72k? 

Justin 

My Evora's receipt of sale shows something like £70.5k.  Perhaps would have been £72k with back seats and/or auto.

I'm not sure how much the SR was set at.  There's a brochure here, quite interesting but doesn't quote any prices.

http://www.lotusdriversguide.com/Downloads/Brochures/Evora-Brochure-ENG7-2014.pdf

• Gold FFM

Here's the dealer sheet for mine when it was in the showroom at Lipscomb's new and unregistered, photos provided by a PO - I guess the Union Jack badges were dealer-applied at PDI?......

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimH said:

Here's the dealer sheet for mine when it was in the showroom at Lipscomb's new and unregistered, photos provided by a PO - I guess the Union Jack badges were dealer-applied at PDI?......

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

Strange it say Ardent Red on the information sheet.

• Gold FFM

Recycled…..,,

• Like 1