Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 130 - Lotus Evija - Page 35 - Type 130 - Lotus Evija - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 130 - Lotus Evija

Tex

I think that as it is an official model Type and a production car, it should have a place alongside all the others.

I would also like to think that we could attract a couple of owners to discuss what will be a wonderful car. But I could understand if we did not. ;)

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

22 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I would also like to think that we could attract a couple of owners to discuss what will be a wonderful car. But I could understand if we did not.

This may depend on how much they are worth after a year or so, depreciation or appreciation which is more likely. I expect they will suffer from parts on backorder though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

This may depend on how much they are worth after a year or so, depreciation or appreciation which is more likely. I expect they will suffer from parts on backorder though.

In that case, I could buy one and make a fortune "breaking" it for spares!

• Haha 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That would be quite an investment :D
We would have to paint it red with a couple of yellow bits (and the toolkit would include only a hammer and a sickle)

Imagine the day the car is delivered with the 175 overenthusiastic comrades at Bell & Colvill lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
49 minutes ago, Greg | ValetPro said:

Maybe we could get 175 tlf member and all put in £10k we could all have the car for two days a year.  Anyone up for doing something mad like that?

If we set up a hypercar rental company, have TLFers sign up as members and borrow the money to buy it we can do it for less 💡

1 hour ago, Giniw said:

That would be quite an investment :D
We would have to paint it red with a couple of yellow bits (and the toolkit would include only a hammer and a sickle)

Imagine the day the car is delivered with the 175 overenthusiastic comrades at Bell & Colvill lol

Ha, it is sooooo funny for me that you posted that anthem up.

Bit of a long standing family joke (not that my wife see's it that way) but whenever me and my son had won a "wee battle" against the female of the species we would stand proud together and sing this to them at the top of our voices!  We had learned the words in Russian too. 

A stupid father / son thing I suppose, but anyone with wife and daughter(s) in the house knows you have to celebrate any and every victory that the male of the species can get over the women!

I just had to let that video play all the way to the end, PC speaker on, just so I could hear the wife cuss "oh for fook's sake....."

• Haha 2

The small print.

2 hours ago, TomE said:

If we set up a hypercar rental company, have TLFers sign up as members and borrow the money to buy it we can do it for less 💡

You don't wanna do this believe me! I get Peugeot 208's back with £8000 worth of damage! Imagine getting an Evija back that's been used for County Lines!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

3 hours ago, Giniw said:

Here is another one for her to enjoy in the fire Red Evora

I've had it for 40 months and she has never even sat in it!

What joy.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The small print.

Awww 😕
Sorry about that.

That looks like a common thing though. Although I really don't understand it. I mean, it's not an Atom. And even then, a bit of curiosity won't hurt

I am going to listen to more soviet music just for you!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Fire! Fire! :scared: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
21 hours ago, Bibs said:

Gavan giving it beans up the hill! :D

210410061_10159256061383446_159105551311

Oh, and great photo. Is that all 4 wheels spinning as they are all powered?

Do they time the runs up the hill?

What were the times for the Emira and the Evija and how do they stack up against other cars like the Evora etc?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, ramjet said:

Oh, and great photo. Is that all 4 wheels spinning as they are all powered?

Nah, probably turbo seals.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Turbos? It has turbos on the electric motors? Another first for Lotus!

• Gold FFM

Maybe the motors flip from Star to Delta windings and that's what they mean? (I think that is right?)

I didn't mind the shape of the 911 to be truthful from when I was much younger, but I have to be brutally honest, the Taycan is ugly.

• Haha 1