Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brexit - Page 109 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

5 hours ago, scotty435 said:

If you go by the Local elections just a few weeks ago, the big winners where the remain parties, Lib Dem’s, Green Party and the Pro Brexit parties UKIP, Conservatives and Labour, yes leave parties as laid out in there manifesto’s lost well over a thousand seats yes it was a disaster for them. 

Don't think that was a vote for the remainer parties more a protest vote against the main parties

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, pete said:

Don't think that was a vote for the remainer parties more a protest vote against the main parties

So why did UKIP lose so many seats? With out the birth of this Brexit party we would not be in this sorry state we are now. Like Neil H said it’s how you interpret the results giving your views on this topic.

21 minutes ago, scotty435 said:
1 hour ago, pete said:

So why did UKIP lose so many seats?

One word. Farage.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

His nephew goes to my sons school, and my osteopath treated him after his plane crash 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11466522/Nigel-Farage-After-the-plane-crash-I-lit-a-fag.-Not-a-great-idea-close-to-aviation-fuel.html

that is no defence 

Listened to 5 Live "Debate" on the way to the Office this morning.

Nicky Campbell asking questions about Climate change to candidates of EU Elctions:

So Mr (Green Party)
So Mrs (Lib Dems)
So Mr (Tory)
So Mr (Labour)
Brexit "Before I ask you to comment farage has denied Climate change"......

Then about Immigration:

So Mr (Green Party)
So Mrs (Lib Dems)
So Mr (Tory)
So Mr (Labour)
Brexit "We know what you think after Farage has been pictures infront of Right wing posters"......

In the end the Candidate said "Thanks for pre-framing all my questions to make me look bad.

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Yeah, couple of years ago, but it didn't count, apparently.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Only cos you like me and many others were too ill informed to make a decision apparently.

Now I’m sure you are far better informed - and will vote just the same way as the first time round

• Like 2

Only here once

7 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Anyone voted yet?

Yep. Not that they’ll take any notice.

Just seen on the news pages that an 81 year old ex para Brexit supporter was milkshaked earlier today by a young thug 

Funny how the morale high ground, "higher intelligence" liberal ( bollocks to brexit ) remainers are the ones resorting to these tactics. Ho hum... Who sang that song about "true colours" in the 80s?

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 21/05/2019 at 14:02, Kimbers said:

Listened to 5 Live "Debate" on the way to the Office this morning.

Nicky Campbell asking questions about Climate change to candidates of EU Elctions:

So Mr (Green Party)
So Mrs (Lib Dems)
So Mr (Tory)
So Mr (Labour)
Brexit "Before I ask you to comment farage has denied Climate change"......

Then about Immigration:

So Mr (Green Party)
So Mrs (Lib Dems)
So Mr (Tory)
So Mr (Labour)
Brexit "We know what you think after Farage has been pictures infront of Right wing posters"......

In the end the Candidate said "Thanks for pre-framing all my questions to make me look bad.

Few years back I was listening to five live and Nicky Campbell was reporting from the “ cunt kentryside” he obviously meant “ Kent Countryside “ 

The first one reflects his professionalism best IMO. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

11 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

And the £39bn can be spent on domestic things like care for the mentally ill or children with special needs.

Absolutely spot on.

Remain camp and numpties like Cable should be ashamed at the public money that has been squandered as a result of their intransigence. Shameful self interest in my humblest of opinions.

The small print.

Just been watching the BBC EU Election program, I am surprised no one has walked out, it has just become a blatant Labour party political broadcast. 😬

• Gold FFM

How does the sourbry get on the bbc this morning?

The electorate has shown she is an irrelevance.

sky news is a lot more amusing this morning 

Only here once

Looking through the results, the win by number of seats by the Brexit party is stunning. Then if you look deeper into the actual number of votes cast its quite incredible. Some of the margins they won by are massive.

This quite clearly gives the lie to the verdicts from some, that many leavers have changed their minds.

• Like 1

I believe that Europe will have to change.Also in Italy the vote  has  rewarded the parties that want to change the European rules. I don't think it is a step backwards for the European peoples however Europe will certainly be weaker without the England. Perhaps Germany should think about it.....

Just listening to the politicians I don't think they have learnt anything from this. All parties were thrashed by a party that is a matter of 6 weeks old lead by someone who many don't really like or trust. The Lib Dems got nearly 1/2 of the seats the Brexit Party but are claiming a total victory (just waiting for them to start claiming PR is not fair), the Labour party are going to demand another referendum with the option to Remain, the Conservatives are still ripping themselves apart (Rory Stewart demanding No Deal is still off the table and has been nicknamed 'The suicide bomber'). The Green party are saying there is no mandate to Leave the EU after last nights results (don't know what they have been smoking). What is the bet we are still in the EU at the end of the year?

What a bunch of self-serving self-delusional whatnames.

One quote was that the parties do not need to worry about the Brexit party as they will suffer the same outcome as UKIP did with no real impact on UK parliament after the last election.

• Like 1