Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fuel Price - what’s yours right now? - Page 6 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fuel Price - what’s yours right now?

Another new record for me in Andover last week on the way to Sparky's.  In fact it would have been my first £190+ fill but I lost my nerve 10 miles earlier and stuck in £20 of ordinary at Amesbury as they had no V-Power.

spacer.png

• Sad 2

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They are taking the piss in the west country, just came back from a week down there. On the way home there was a varience in price per litre of 12p between the cheapest and most expensive. Believe it or not the cheapest was the Texaco near stonehenge.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM
On 24/04/2022 at 23:26, Bravo73 said:

You trust the Evora computer??!? Whenever I’ve filled up, mine always says that I’ve got 345 miles of range. I’d be lucky to get that out of 2 tanks. 😂

Sorry for the grave digging as this comment is a bit old, but I find the computer to be pretty accurate! Although the range indication tends to be near best case i.e. if you are doing motorway miles. I'll get 400 out of a tank if I just set cruise control and wait and I've never seen the low fuel light. Long gear ratio cars must get huge mileage if they drive like the pipe and slippers brigade.

Anyway, I'm pretty chill at the moment because I had a supercharged V8 Jag before and they'll have to get fuel prices up a bit still to make it match the cost of running that!

• Gold FFM

Filled up Unleaded 3 times this week - same very cheap Garage.

Tuesday - £167.9

Wednesday - £169.9

Thursday - £164.9

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Didn't get a pic, but another new record of £183 for the fill today at Amesbury on the A303 @ £2:07.9 for V-Power.   Won't be long 'til I break the £200 even if I never fill on a Motorway.  Not that long ago that £100 seemed a lot.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

Just filled up 1.64.9 Unleaded in Newton Abbot. (Meant to be cheapest in the Country)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I have recently uploaded an App called simply, PetrolPrices. It allows you to search any area for fuel, whether it's Super Unleaded, unleaded or Diesel. Quite useful and so far absolutely accurate - can recommend it from my recent experience. Already showing that the supermarkets are cashing in and the smaller operators generally have better prices in my locale

• Gold FFM

EUR1.76 is lowest I've so far seen in Germany.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, mayevora said:

Still dropping. My closest is now £1.34.9 on unleaded.

That's a good price, currently it's £1.41.7 for unleaded around me (Perthshire).

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

About £1.50 for unleaded and £1.55 for diesel in North and West Yorkshire in November 2023

I paid £1.98 for premium a month & a half ago - but it was at the Clacket Lane services, and I just put enough in to get me home. Went all the way round the M25 to the west as there was a 2hr queue at the tunnel.

• Gold FFM

$1.95/litre for 95RON

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)