Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Software Update - Page 3 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Software Update

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
35 minutes ago, Bruss said:

Apparently I've earned a one year in badge.

I just got that as well..

And a posting machine badge.   

I got the "Twit of the Year" badge and "Grump of the Year" badge. Well chuffed.

• Haha 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, Bruss said:

Apparently I've earned a one year in badge.

About blddy time! 🙂

• JOINED July 2009.

July 22, 2009

Ditto lol

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

All these badges, you’re spoiling us :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Fee's will be going up next due to the value of the badges and the impact Brexit is having on their availability :rofl:

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

This does not appear to be correct...I have a badge that says Rare

One Year In

5 years since joining

Earned 5 hours ago

as I did not join 5 years ago.????????

This is probably getting near to the point where @Bibs starts to look like this...

456,781 Frustration Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

The small print.

:lol: Was thinking same thing Andy!

• Haha 1

Oooh, You're an apprentice now @Bibs... moving up the ranks...

• Gold FFM

By contrast, seems I've just earned my 'Most Good-Looking Owner' badge.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.