Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ukraine - Page 16 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ukraine

LotusLeftLotusRight

Presumably if found guilty he won't ever be able to visit any western country

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I am not about to say he should be dead for what he has perpetrated, other leaders could answer that accusation as well, but he certainly does not warrant freedom and just being told to stay home. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I see now there are confirmed reports of Russians forcing Ukrainian civilians to enter Russia and then disappearing.

One speculation is forced labour the other side of the border to help the invasion.

I'm sorry but this regime, the whole of it, seriously needs to be stopped permanently. The people involved need to be brought to justice like Osama was, and all their supporters need their massive empires destroyed and monies taken!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Easier said than done, unfortunately.

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I just don't see this ending well for any of us. 

Will Russia put up with a long winded war of attrition? Or will they resort to more barbaric weapons? If Ukraine falls to them, the next fear is Moldova, which already has a breakaway russian territory. Or what happens if he takes on Finland? 

Oppenheimer was correct when he quoted

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I wish someone would shut this guy up though, continually goading Putin in a way which suggests that he also wants a war.

Also continuously telling Russia that new weapons will be arriving in Ukraine. Nothing like revealing your plans is there, complete idiot who thinks his threats will stop Putin in his tracks

Why the fook do US Presidents insist on shooting their mouth off. It is high time the US people elected someone who is intelligent

Ukraine: Nato will respond if Russia uses chemical weapons, warns Biden https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60870771

Hope they take any Z markings off, otherwise could cause a problem.

• Gold FFM

Well, I'll give some credit to Biden as he went to Poland so good on him.

On Putin, I would like to think that some of his advisers would be telling him to quit, but I think if they did, they would be removed to jail immediately. Who knows what would happen to their families as well.

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. (and No, it wasn't Andrew Burke that said it apparently)

However, if we were to call NATO the good guys, doing something could result in worldwide catastrophe as Putin has already threatened. I feel that China are only looking for an excuse to go postal.

I read an OMNI magazine (remember the paper ones?) once that said that a nuclear war was highly unlikely as the consequences of shooting first would be far worse than the consequences of shooting second.

This is what happens when a small man decides he wants to show he has big balls.

I'm in tears. WTF is he really hoping to achieve.  Senseless. Barbaric. Why?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

So Johnson wants to give more weapons and tanks to Ukraine. And yet again it is the French, in  the form of Macron, who stands in the way.

I do hope the bloody Francophiles on here, the EU sycophants, start to wake up and smell the bloody roses. The French political elite are so nasty smelling it makes Johnson and every Uk politician smell like fresh snow. Wake up you lot!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

17 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Hope they take any Z markings off, otherwise could cause a problem.

Or not, just to infiltrate the Russian ranks (I know this is against ROE).

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Ahh, those would be the rules that the Russians are following in this "Special Military Operation".

Or not.

9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

So Johnson wants to give more weapons and tanks to Ukraine. And yet again it is the French, in  the form of Macron, who stands in the way.

I do hope the bloody Francophiles on here, the EU sycophants, start to wake up and smell the bloody roses. The French political elite are so nasty smelling it makes Johnson and every Uk politician smell like fresh snow. Wake up you lot!

Well Macron lived up Merkel’s @rse for 4 years so now he’s trying to wriggle up Putin’s @rse

• Like 1

Just had an update the grand mum and her grandson they are trying to find a safe route from the east middle of Ukraine. The trains are running but have been slow due to possible Russian air attacks  , it’s about 1k 2/3 day journey to safe border only then they can make another 2day journey to UK 

not sure this lady will be able to make this as she terrified never travelled without her husband who left behind to defend their town 

we trying to encourage her via Facebook 

• Sad 1

Great to see the 19 soldiers on snake island who told the Russian warship to go f##k yourself weren't killed and have been released in an hostage exchange

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 26/03/2022 at 08:06, C8RKH said:

So Johnson wants the other NATO countries to give tanks and Jets to Ukraine during the time the UK doesn’t (not that they have much). And every other NATO country Including  the US doesn’t want to as NATO thinks it would be a red line equivalent to taking part in the war.

Another easy Johnson promise that he knows he has no risk to make which will helps his nationalist voters sentiment.

Corrected for you as there seemed to be some typos.

• Haha 2

There'll be a new narrative coming from Putin given his failure to subjugate Ukraine. To protect himself from being deposed he'll claim to be a brilliant tactician by diverting Ukrainian forces with feigned attacks on cities so that his "peacekeeping" army was able to secure the Donbas. Only problem though will be a new Ukraine resolve that they may as well carry on the fight, throw Putin totally out of their country, regain the eastern regions and the Crimea.

• Like 1

DanR