Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 157 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

How did it sound?  I mean the depreciation, not the exhaust note 😉

Seriously, it does look nice and they do go well.  I don't suppose today's temperatures were ideal to test it to the full extent though!

3 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I have to restrain myself from saying "your cars are shite and you really should get some proper automotive engineering input from a proper sports car manufacturer, go and talk to Lotus".

Really? Any chance you could you elaborate more?

18 hours ago, scotty435 said:

No mention of Brexit on this forum made me happy today  🙂☺️🙂

You just had to go and mention it and spoil my day didn't you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Went to London the other day as my son had an appointment at the BBC.  Pulled up on a yellow line thinking we could use the blue badge to park. There was a traffic warden there so we asked him if it was OK.  He said that the blue badge wouldn't let us do that in Westminster but, as long as we didn't leave the car and didn't stay there too long, he would turn a blind eye.  Traffic wardens are people as well, it turns out!

• Like 2

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 2 weeks later...

First 2 days off in a row since Christmas now increased work pressures have eased!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Like I said on Facebook. Off you fuck!!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Like I said on Facebook. Off you fuck!!

No Kimbers, he honestly means it. He's just now of the age where he can't remember what happened yesterday/ this morning/ when he started the sentence.

• Like 1

Up to a point. Still undergoing physio for lack of flexibility and strength but recently the upper pins have started to give her localised pain. So she's booked in to have all the metalwork removed later in the year. (Doc was gutted as he was quite proud of his handiwork!) We're back at the hospital next week for the follow up to the MRI about the fluid pocket on her hip. 

It's a long game!

20 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

New work van picked up. 150 dsg highline - and it’s absolutely superb.

bit sad i ended up in a VW - but the maths just stacked up 0C713241-923A-44A6-91DC-2A0CB0DC28F4.jpeg.34f798e580ca0da4dbccad2592d60539.jpeg

Get one now before we have to pay the 10% tariff after Brexit 😂

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

Now all we need a proper decent uk manufactured van. The vivaros are utter shite sadly - or I’d have had another since that’s built in Luton (partly!)

transit was not on the menu following the uk plant closure

Only here once