Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 141 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

There ain't nuffin I got that the missus would polish.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

It does look amazingly clean. Good to see you on Saturday - sadly ball joint has not cured the knock - so think it might anti roll bar bushes (again). 

• Sad 1

Got a new quote from my insurers on an Exige Sport 350. Comes in around £2600 a year. That made me really happy despite being bent over backwards, its £800 less than last time I got a quote.
Surprisingly an Exige S is around £2300, which made it hard to justify the £3400 original price for the 350 to the mrs hahaha.

Looks like the universe is smiling on me, and I'll be heading home in one this year - maybe for my birthday in August xD 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Chicken shed finished today. All kit cleared out - all finished.

very happy with that - other than my vans rammed with boxes 

Only here once

That must be a library photo. Our local KFC still has signs up apologising for the lack of just about everything! Some heads must have rolled at the Colonel's place over that fiasco...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Sorry for this! Slightly self indulgent post (or should that be boast?).

Just took advantage of a VAT free weekend at Machine Mart to upgrade my deceased 25lt (hopeless!) compressor with a 15/1000 clarke compressor and also added a very cool metal band saw (horizontal and vertical cut).

Chuffed!

Not affiliated with MM in any way but I'm really impressed with the saw - self assembly was somewhat involved but nothing to refitting me Elite Diff :dizzy:

• Like 1

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM

Sunshine and Esprits, oh yes.

IMAG0355.jpg

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Noooo, S4!

• Gold FFM

Shite.  You needed to ask?

He's considering the Margate Exotics upgrade.

• Haha 1

Daughter's basketball team just won their semi final, so  into the national final tomorrow 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀 

• Like 2

National under 14 champions 🏆

• Like 2

If anyone wants to watch it

My daughter got fouled out (couple of iffy decisions in them) and was given an unsportsmanlike behaviour penalty: (around 1:10:10), - don't think it was

Guest hosscartwri

Yes - I bought it. Ordered back in March.

In the distant background is a blue GT410 Sport and between it and mine is an Elise. I don't recall what the blue car to the right of mine is - I'm afraid I was concentrating on the rather lovely grey GT410 Sport!