Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Update from Lotus - Page 12 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Update from Lotus

Bibs

Did go on the porsche day when my mate bought a cayman and to be honest all the instructors were bought in and I had half the day my mate had the other half and it was at porsches own track at Silverstone.

Every car had ceramic brakes as the steel setup aparrantly cost to much in the long run and I got faster and faster and thought he will say something in a minute to the point I decided to limit myself then went on the polished stone skid pan and neither of us had the knowledge to defeat the traction controll completely and eventually went off backwards across the immaculate grass.

Anyway full marks for lotus as you say drivings what it's all about 

• 4 weeks later...

Also got the mail message, looking forward to Harry’s piece on Sunday. It’ll be good he’s a top man.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Bibs said:

At the factory today, you lot with orders can start to get very excited, not long now at all! 👍

You mean on top of the further month+ delay we got told about today?  I hope they're fitting them with winter tyres if they now deliver them in Dec/Jan

• Like 1

great news for 5 people...  bad news for the rest of us!!

that said, if my car is delayed til the new year I don't mind.

what I will mind is if I lose my place in the queue because I'm out of the country and unable to take delivery for a month after xmas.

🤨

Edited by Mctaff

Hey @MctaffI’m near Cheltenham, if you get the call I would be able to take delivery and run it in for you. Just happy to help 🤭

• Haha 1

I can just imagine your shrieks of glee alongside the mechanical shrieks from my car being oh so gently run in!

😉

• Haha 2

I got my Protect & Enhance email from Lotus today in attempt to sell me GAP, paint, wheel, tyre insurance etc.  The only thing of potential interest would be the 3 year service plan.

Unfortunately, they managed to spell my name incorrectly at the top of the email and one of the links to the products mentioned didn't work....the buying "experience" continues.

Two emails in one day, it's hotting up...

As an important Emira customer I wanted to let you know that our dedicated team will be calling you in the coming days to discuss the status of your order. Please keep an eye out for a call from +441753 941775.

Thank you for being a valued Lotus customer and for your patience.

They even managed to spell my name correctly in this one!

• Like 1

No emails here today. (i4)

Although, in my last email (14th) I was told:

Thank you for you continued patience and once again we will be in direct contact in the coming days.

Which should be... errrr... this week?

Nothing.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

57 minutes ago, KennyN said:

Two emails in one day, it's hotting up...

As an important Emira customer I wanted to let you know that our dedicated team will be calling you in the coming days to discuss the status of your order. Please keep an eye out for a call from +441753 941775.

Thank you for being a valued Lotus customer and for your patience.

They even managed to spell my name correctly in this one!

I got both of these emails today too, 7th July deposit. Wondering if it means checkout soon or delay again