Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 293 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, pete said:

same as scouse frigging

can only guess which one you had

I was very pissed off that my son didn’t buy me one.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

IMG_0436.jpeg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I did see a flash of red when scrolling back up, but nope in general, no red for me either.

So what's the interpretation between seeing red and not seeing red?

• Gold FFM

I saw red as well.

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

If you see red, is it likely your blood sugar is too high, and your dentist looks forward to your next appointment?

-says the cider drinker-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/01/2024 at 04:08, C8RKH said:

I do think we need the law to change so that anyone who parks in a disabled space, without a valid blue badge (or the entitled badge holder not being with the vehicle) should be automatically fined £100. Car Parks with disabled spaces should be obligated to patrol those spaces and issue the Fixed Penalty Notices.

Entitled use of disabled spaces really makes my blood boil - the number of Range Rovers (Evoque, Velar, Discovery etc) that I regularly see abusing those spaces is an absolute joke.

Wife recently reported sighting a purple Lambo parked in the Handicapped space at her Club with applicable tag on display. It was later repositioned and I'd surmise the owner is a bigwig client who was thus favoured with a Club utility tag by staff. Had to chuckle at the notion in any case.

4 minutes ago, drdoom said:

Wife recently reported sighting a purple Lambo parked in the Handicapped space at her Club with applicable tag on display. It was later repositioned and I'd surmise the owner is a bigwig client who was thus favoured with a Club utility tag by staff. Had to chuckle at the notion in any case.

Perhaps, but not necessarily the case. My wife has a valid tag on account of having MS. She is quite capable of getting in and out of a Lotus and has reasonable but still limited mobility. We have had some odd looks when leaving the Esprit in a handicap spot in order to reduce the distance to be covered on foot. On the other hand, if there is a regular spot in general proximity we will use it in order to leave the handicap spot for someone who may be worse off.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

57 minutes ago, Bibs said:

image.jpeg

Ah, white leather loafers. Those were the days 

Well, still are those days, in Essex....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.