Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 224 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

yeah shame I didn't mount the GoPro another 6 inches higher on that one. They're certainly very different driving experiences!! I was very impressed with the 400 there as a totally standard car though, never been through Karussel so smoothly!! :D

There’s a big polystyrene insulating board on the rhs glued to the wall which has saved the Evora a couple of times but I do need to get rid of a few things!

I'm another one concerned about the precarious nature of your garage contents.

I've done more damage to cars due to careless moments in a garage than out on the open road.

The cars look great, but I'm curious about your decision to keep both. Surely they are a very similar driving experience. I would have thought something different would be in order.

I get the feeling there are several owners on here who are planning to keep bothan Evora and Emira ?

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Lovely! Time for a garage tidy up and clear out?

4 hours ago, MrBlueSky said:

I'm another one concerned about the precarious nature of your garage contents.

Woah. Don’t ever come near my garage, please. 

🫣☺️

On 30/03/2023 at 08:57, Rambo said:

@Whitey are you getting some smaller plates for the Emira? They look so much neater on your Evora when they are a cut down, but still legal, size.

Yep, smaller plate will be on very shortly! Not sure if I’ll do a stick on one again below the nose badge, but will prob modify the plinth and get a smaller normal plate on there. It’s the main reason I went for a 5digit plate.

17 hours ago, Gareth44 said:

A similar set up and comparison, albeit the other way age-wise...

PXL_20220524_183054794.jpg

PXL_20220524_183109532.MP.jpg

Nice cars 👍

Interestingly, I park like Whitey does with 1 car in forwards and 1 car in backwards. This allows you more room to enter/exit your cars as the passenger side of either car is closer to the garage wall

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cor said:

wow that esprit 😍

Thanks, although this is supposed to be the Evora appreciation thread 🙂 

That is a good point @Rambo, I'd never thought of that, instead I have foam on the wall next to the Evora.

On 29/03/2023 at 19:26, Bravo73 said:

Woah. Don’t ever come near my garage, please. 

🫣☺️

Ditto, mine wouldn't survive scrutiny at the moment. However, I have to say, that garage looks fine and well used. Just be careful and I'm sure all will be fine. 🙂 

• Gold FFM

Awaiting the recovery lorry. Will be 3 and a half hours apparently as they need a special one for low cars...

Will try to grab one of the recovery!

PXL_20230401_173053667.jpg

• Gold FFM

Just clicks when I try to start it.

Happened a couple of weeks back but pulling fuses and reseating seemed to fix it.

No beans this time. No codes on the OBD either.