Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 106 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's gonna be one interesting recovery!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Look as if BMW driver urgently wanted to get into the Porsche dealership....

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/no-cars-were-hit-after-driver-crashes-into-preston-porsche-showroom-3338389

Luckily no new Porsche cars were damaged.

image_2021-08-09_123340.png

The Exige S1 is at least 20 years old.......if it were a newish Lotus, you may have a smallish point. 

I suspect the Emira will have full insurance backed recovery service and will use covered wagons just as McL, Ferrari and all the 'posh' marques do. Not that any Emira will ever need such assistance. 

Justin

It could just have being transported to a new owner or something. Like when my last elite was sold to a guy up north...Particularly if a car has not been run much in the recent months/years.

DSCF3755.JPG

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

A fair few owners have trailered their perfectly-running cars to me for work, rather than put a few hundred miles on the clock.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 26/08/2021 at 19:45, tezzan said:

It's things like this that give Lotus a bad name:

1843268977_brokenlotus.thumb.JPG.e2b1a7f4ba30401d6d98f8a8adda1881.JPG

Seen at Fleet services on M3.

Serious footnote: My sympathies -  I'd be gutted if it was mine, hope it's back on the road soon mate!

Oh dear, he has only just bought that, but at least he still has his Evora to use.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Lotus Mazda ---------------  Mazda Mx5 Mk1 Lotus Elan Lookalike

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185038000231?hash=item2b151fd067:g:6KYAAOSwj6BhNSQn 

image_2021-09-08_035120.png