Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 76 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

18 hours ago, Hornsey Boy said:

Haringey council placed the building under their list of "interesting buildings" along with the pub next door which was run by Colin Chapman's dad.

I noticed it on google recently and leaving locally but still haven’t visited it. Need to get it done soon with one of the loti.

46 minutes ago, pete said:

Is it resident parking only? Would not want to get a fine.

Edited by PAR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Who's playing Chapman, he's got to be in it?

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

Both probably :lol: the opening I saw was Alec Baldwin in make up discussing his inspiration to play DeLorean. As can be seen in the trailer the film is real footage of DeLorean spliced with scenes played by Alec Baldwin.

John DeLorean’s son and daughter are both in the film, I have met his daughter Kathryn several times but his son has mostly kept out of the limight before but I know Tamir knows him and had input from him. I also know an old friend of MJK, Barrie Wills, was interviewed and appears in the trailer, I believe Barrie went on to the Sinclair C5 project which @Kimbers knows plenty about I seem to remember him saying ;) 

Anyway the world premiere is in April at the Tribeca film festival and from what Tamir has said it will be released in “select theatres in major markets” in the US and also on steaming services like Amazon and or iTunes. The current plan is for the international release via Universal on June 7.

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

I could write a book on the Sinclair C5! 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

I could write a book on the Sinclair C5! 

I can remember nearly running over one of those when they first came out. I was being overtaken on the inside on a roundabout (I was actually stationary and the C5 was weaving through the traffic). The only reason I noticed was a piece of wire with a little red flag on went past at eye height that , when I looked down, I noticed was attached to the back of the C5.

I watched it with fascination as it weaved between me and a whacking great lorry - the driver was definitely likely to become a candidate for the Darwin awards.

I would be interested in the thought processes for the design of the C5 - was it an exercise in reducing the population of hipsters or just badly thought out?

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

I woulda been there but for the hour's time difference, dammit.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice chap,  Fantastic to hear the old F1 drivers giving the pit mechanics the mention they deserve,  The good old days of oily rags and the smell of petrol :)

A