Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 8 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

robington

Thanks, @Emiralust Good luck whichever way it pans out, quick sale or early Summer enjoyment. 👍

• Like 1

@Emiralust glad you are enjoying it while you have it!

Out of curiosity, what is the mrs objection to the car? Is it a practicality thing, or a financial thing (if you can share)? I have a 4yo and a selling point for the Evora was the rear seats (small as they are); so if it's a practicality thing, I'd be shooting for an Evora as a replacement, at least!

No problem, nearly 30 and planning for little ones, would like to upsize house first and the money in the car prevents that essentially. I had a nice plan set out 2 years ago, but have had to adapt it. Shes not too fussed about the car but agreed the house move/babies plan could move back so I could have the car for a bit 😂 shes a goodun

• Like 2

Posts not relevant to this topic have been moved elsewhere. Please keep on topic as future readers would like to be able to read more useful content in relevant threads. Ta. 👍

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed today both Emira ads for Hendy on AT have.....

*OTHER COLOURS/SPEC IN STOCK*

Will have to go and find out if this is really the case?

Was told that the Exeter demo one had been sold/deposit taken.

• Like 1

Visited Hendy Exeter, 1 red one parked outside, 2 blue ones and 3 or 4 DV.  Looks as if the change to dealers doing PDI has released a back log of cars. At least there is a chance of seeing other colours.

Obviously they’re sought after, they’re an excellent car, but how many of these new sold units will end up on Autotrader? The numbers seem to rise by the week.

Simple supply and demand. For example a stunning Magma car with delivery mileage went up for sale at 89k a couple of weeks ago. As more cars went up for sale the price dropped to 83k and sold within a couple of days.

I’m only making the point that if I had a spare 80k sat around I’d hang fire.

Edited by HXT

Our demo took a deposit yesterday ! Think that mid 80’s ish mark is probably right. Lots wanting to flip which is sad when real punters want them. I don’t think it will be long before you will be able to get a car quicker, perhaps not your spec tho. Seems some who spec’d some odd combos bottled it once car was built. However there are some who Lotus will cancel their orders, some with generic pics advertised on AT with a “as new never driven due x date” never got a car as Lotus didn’t supply. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, marcfair said:

20+ for sale on autotrader now

Surely  orders for 1st editions  will close soon...interested in the base edition detail  if we ever see it! 

Even 27 x Emira on autotrader now.......prices remain steady.

Quite a number of them with a couple of thousand miles record.

Emira sales stalling?

Only 15x Evora........

Evora's seem to be picked up rather quickly.........

Edited by rudolphwolven

• Gold FFM

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• Gold FFM

I believe so, yes - and not surprising at that price……

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

3 hours ago, jep said:

I assume the point Jon is making is that Team Tom Hartley don't normally sell Lotus. 

Yes, selling Lotus is normally below the likes of Tom Hartley 😆

Cheers,

John W

Their demo car. Titanium with red interior.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023