Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 117 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Envious - it’s like seeing a great girl you used to date, with another guy. Car looks incredible!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Looks stunning.  That front bib makes a big difference.  Should have done it to mine :blink:

Thanks, the lip makes it looked a lot more anchored to the road, and being rubber is great.  I'm going to be doing a few things to the car this year. Think wheels will be going back to a dark silver for a start.

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

That’s a Stocks car! Sparkles has previously confirmed is it stunning then him, Bibster and @JNW3 continued on a sustained attack that I should buy it for at least a week even though I was explaining the divorce would be expensive 

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Bling said:

That is lovely!
Who owns that one ? Is that Mark/Stocks own car ?

Yes, Mark's car and he's keeping it!  Well, that's what he says...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

7 hours ago, Dan E said:

Just looking through some old pictures and found this, the bacon sandwich and coffee before the Brands festival 😍47978E6B-F03E-49C0-8900-42FB2F640513.thumb.jpeg.c64d222f27f442464406f819fb6221bf.jpegthe sun shines on the righteous 😛

What a beautiful Ferrari!

Margate Exotics.

On 30/04/2021 at 00:40, ChrisJ said:

I can't imagine a more unsuitable car for rallycross than an Esprit - but someone used one in the 80s

Likewise. Those audi had up to 350hp against those other cars. And look what an impact 4wd had on all those other cars. They never stood a chance. And note how one of the other cars knocked over the Esprit. What a terrible idea. Anyway, someone else must have been on to the same idea, as I've got an Airfix model of another rallycross Esprit. Another bad idea ;)

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Actually I'm surprised the Esprit didn't do better (not compared to the Quattro of course). With RWD, legendary handling and a proven ability to go offroad it should be able to set good laptimes. The vulnerable bodywork is another matter of course and one could certainly argue an Esprit deserves better than to get thrown around and knocked about on a muddy field.

Still, respect for anyone racing his/her Lotus, regardless of the kind of racing and results. 👍

Filip

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

That was done by them, before Lotus, a big turbo blowing into a large SU carburettor.

Just been on their web site, can't believe they only have three used Lotus for sale. 

Cheers,

John W