Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 111 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday classic car meet in Singapore with a lovely original condition Eclat. I was surprised to find out that the Eclat has less ground clearance between its rather long wheelbase than the esprit. He made contact on several speed bumps while the turbo had no issues getting over them.

88013361-3676-4B1D-9949-E9776880F309.jpeg

• Like 2

Ad initium

@Gis it is known that an Esprit performs well offroad, just ask Top Gear. 😎

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I am duty bound to inform you that you've done a wonderful job, as I need to stay on your good side for the next few weeks.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

I am duty bound to inform you that you've done a wonderful job, as I need to stay on your good side for the next few weeks.

Yours is next I can’t look at them swirl marks anymore 

• Gold FFM

You're just jealous of glorious Norfolk Mustard Yellow.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

18 hours ago, Dan E said:

If anyone is interested, which I presume that would be absolutely no one as, I guess you actually have a life, this is what I done, the difference is night and day. I do this all by hand as I don’t trust myself with a machine. 

1. Wheels first using using Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel which is excellent and contains no acid

2. Ultimate Finish snow foam 

3. wash with Valet Pro Advanced Poseidon Car Wash using the 2 bucket method, buckets with grit guards also from Ultimate Finish 

4. dry with microfibre towels 

5. get the Big Boi heated blower out to get rid of all the excess water, if you haven’t got one of these then I suggest you do stops all water marks and is especially good on wing mirrors 

6. clay bar with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay soft, this is excellent as you can just use tap water in a spray gun thing, your wife will have one, I know because she doesn’t have one anymore 

7. Meguiars 105 Ultra Cut Compound applied with a pad and polished off with a microfibre, I had to do this twice on the horizontal surfaces, be careful with any edges easy to remove the paint from a 40 year old car

8. Meguliars 205 Ultra Finishing polish same process as above 

9. Dodo Juice lime prime lite as the pre wax 

10. Dodo Juice Purple Haze wax 

11. Glass G4 Nanotech glass polish 

12. a good lawyer for the inevitable divorce 

13. Gin and wine, check in with Sparkles when you can start drinking it’s normally not long after 11am 

oh and you need a Bose speaker and a Spotify account 

Lastly never polish in circles always straight lines 

Needs air-con.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Margate Exotics.