Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Page 21 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 03/01/2022 at 19:12, Bibs said:

270795893_647738502921684_1737863092662979100_n.jpg

Finally got to the bottom of this mystery. It’s @TheKevlarKid’s old silver LHD 2+0 manual, so #15 of the 20 Lotus Motorsport cars. Back in March 2019 one of our French TLFers updated the GTE Registry confirming the red wrap and tri-stripe. It also used to have silver wheels. I think it arrived in SW France via ex Lotus dealer Marcassus Sport. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Where does everyone keep getting all of these photos of women with Lotuses? (Loti?)

Are they your sisters or cousins or something?

• Haha 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I wish. 😝

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

HE wishes......

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
On 24/01/2022 at 16:14, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I remember that too at MB World. Did Crouchy also try it for size? 😄

Regularly, I'd wager.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Really? I was going with "Puss In Boots." Oh Well.

Now that would be a good selling point for an Evora +2!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 24/01/2022 at 14:41, DDubya said:

I know I've posted before but I still haven't cleaned the car since 🙂

Abby.jpeg

Had lunch at a table that was directly next to her and Crouchy at the Landmark Hotel in London a few years ago. What a lovely polite couple they were to everyone around them. Not what you might expect from a "football couple" at all. As a Liverpool fan it was a treat but as they were having lunch together I did not think it good form to go and interrupt for the usual photo/autograph shit that they must have to deal with all the time. Just left them to it.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!