Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fuel Price - what’s yours right now? - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fuel Price - what’s yours right now?

• Gold FFM

Super unleaded £1.47 a litre in my neck of the woods.

Wouldn’t mind so much if it were 5% methanol instead of ethanol!

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just paid 1.59 at Esso Exeter. would be cheaper at Tesco/Sainsbury's - but can't be bothered to wait. Gone down by 1p I think, since last time.

3 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Just paid 1.59 at Esso Exeter

That's expensive  - I am sure Unleaded was £1.42 and Diesel £1.45 at Alphington Sainsburys yesterday and they are never that cheap.

5 hours ago, march said:

I am sure Unleaded was £1.42 and Diesel £1.45 at Alphington Sainsburys

Isn't that normal unleaded price, not the E5 super?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Thought this was a bit steep earlier today.😐

D138B9FA-53C7-4034-8822-35C7F986C5F6.jpeg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

£1.59 at Hatfield Tesco.

I did pay £1.64 at the BP in Buckingham about 6 weeks ago.

Two petrol stations on Hayling Island near me, no more than 1/2 a mile apart on the same road. Diesel at one £1.52 a litre, at the other £1.65. And there were people filling up in the £1.65 garage…🙄

Almost £7.50 a gallon! I can remember when they said it’d never get to £1 a gallon…

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

I filled up a Sainsbury's in the NW today at 147.9 for diesel.   ASDA,  a couple of hundred yards away was 150.7     (and why are forecourts allowed to sell in meaningless units of 10ths of a penny....) 

• Gold FFM

I filled up at $1.79/ltr yesterday. And that is the plain unleaded. The esprit drinks the good stuff. The rodeo gets the ‘bottom of the pile’ petrol. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Today official prices for diesel increases to just over €2/l over here, a jump of +€0.157/l! I remember just under 2 years ago it was around €1/l at the discount stations...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Got caught short on my way back from Devon last night and had to do a splash and dash at Mentmore services on the M4. I paid an eye watering £1.73 for unleaded.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Just paid £1.48.9 for unleaded.

Momentum was £1.55 and diesel £1.53.9.

You guys are getting the piss ripped out of you.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

6 minutes ago, hedgerley said:

Not me, mate of mine who had to go for the super unleaded. Think this is the highest I've seen.

That might look cheap in a few weeks time, if prices continue to rise.

• Like 1

.72 GBP per regular 87 octane liter here in Idaho, not nationally known for cheap gas. But it's gonna go up, thanks Vlad.

Our GOP is arguing "energy independence" means exporting domestic fuel; wait, hold the presses, they want "Energy Dominance" now.

5 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

That might look cheap in a few weeks time, if prices continue to rise.

Let's not forget the windfall to the Government in fuel duty and VAT. I wonder what they'll spend that on?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hedgerley said:

Let's not forget the windfall to the Government in fuel duty and VAT. I wonder what they'll spend that on?

Don't worry, Sturgeon will make sure we got our  over sized slice up here so she can squander it as usual. If only our Scottish Politicians, at Holyrood and Westminster, were as keen on keeping our regional Government "straight" as they are on keeping  the UK Government we might not need to be over subsidised by the rUK. We might have a decent educational track record again. We might have a fully funded NHS and an effective Police and Fire Service again. The SNP imposed austerity that afflicts our LA's (much worse than in England by the way yet all we hear from our Government up here is "Westminster Austerity cries") will be gone as we'll stop nationalising then mis managing failing companies - what did that outfit in Fife cost us? A million per job saved iirc. We might not be head of the European league tables for drug deaths, teenage pregnancies and the child poverty gap. We might get a nationalised company to turn a profit and we may one day find out where the party funds disappeared to.

But forget all about that, as we can focus on the bigger picture thanks to the buffoon that is Blackford, our own version of Boris, as he yet again reminds us of the failure of the UK National Government which means everyone elses failures can be conveniently sidestepped as, altogether now, "It's all Westminsters and the Tories fault". A great title for a new album from the Corries for sure 😂🤣👍

But like ever before, we still love to take the rUK coin whilst we snipe from the side.

Had a shit nights sleep so as you can tell more grumpy than usual on this fine spring day....  Hahaha 

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

@Mark Blanchardstill cheaper by volume there than the starbucks coffee you could have had :)