Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nomination's for most awkward jobs on an Esprit - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nomination's for most awkward jobs on an Esprit

shaunw

Anything on the engine as I always had bruised ribs from leaning hard on the buttresses & anything to do with the exhaust manifold has got to be up there with the worst. 🤬

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

I was not thrilled with steering u-joints R&R. Repeatedly oscillating between under fender and full Lotus position, knowing I might have to do it again if it clocked wrong.

Other job candidates fully suppressed in memory, lest potential resale/replacement rear its ugly head 🙈🙉🙊

• Gold FFM

Fitting the front bumper stud plates in the nose of the body, the one in front of the headlamp pod bucket in particular.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• Gold FFM

I was young and foolish; I needed the money.

@Dan E I have Amber Heard s legal team on my side.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

12 hours ago, Sparky said:

More votes for pedal box, wiper motor/assembly and exhaust manifold insitu.  Also, heater matrix, rad pack on the ground on your own, S3 tanks, power steering rack, those suspension bolts that are concreted in.  Driver windscreen washer nozzle.  The short hose between inlet manifold and water pump on the 4-cyl.

I also really dislike doing a Dry Sump cambelt, annoying ballache.

And gluing up that fecking carpet after replacing the tank vent hoses.

🤔 So basically any Job on an Esprit in general  😂😉

Edited by shaunw
Grammer
  • Like 2

So @Sparky, from which halloween movie are those stills? Revenge of the Esprit manifold? Killer exhaust bolts? Into darkness?

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Simple simple jobs that were an absolute ballache;

Locating and replacing the inline fuse for the electric mirrors. 
replacing instrument and dash warning bulbs.

knew they were a pain but Jeez!

waterpump renewal (especially after doing 40 miles on an exchange unit and it failed )

• Like 1