Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 265 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

No contest 😄

Bâtons assortis Côte d'Or 40 g x 56 pièces

CÔTE D'OR lait | Colruyt

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore Cote d'Or. Every European trip includes a stop in Netherlands to get our supplies, it seems to be the cheapest place to buy it. 

IMG_20200302_1920151.jpg

IMG_20200229_1615561.jpg

IMG_20200229_1610232.jpg

And a shop display advertising sign I found on fleabay: 

IMG20230202201213.jpg

• Like 2

On 13/01/2023 at 09:08, Kimbers said:

https://www.facebook.com/wendykimberleyart/videos/1196896847609265

Struggling to embed the video so you will have to watch it clicking the link. Wendy is exhibiting her Urban Nature collection! 

Kimbers where is the best place to see what Wendy has to offer?  (keep it clean the rest of you!!!)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Here you go Andy, You can see videos and what shes working on here:

Wendy Kimberley Art | Facebook

You can see her body of work and Art for sale here (Though not all of it as she builds a body of work for Art shows and exhibitions then puts on after). Scroll down for different collections of work

Fine Art | Wendy Kimberley Art

If something you really like has Sold you can commission a work.

Lastly Wendys next show is here:

Surrey Contemporary Art Fair, March. 5400 Works of Art (contemporaryartfairs.co.uk)

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

It may sound very strange at first, but I tried it once. On the recommendation of @GTK, who gave us a some (Irish?) chocolate and crisps when we met up in Dublin. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but decided to give it a go and it was a special taste, but in a good way. I must admit I have never tried it afterwards though. I've heard about pizza with chocolate, that's something I wanna try as well. As a dessert of course, not as a main course.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

10 hours ago, jep said:

640x640.jpg

There are other "randoms" that are juicy to have too.....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!