Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 142 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 24/12/2023 at 09:47, exeterjeep said:

on FB

412979736_734108445257071_5654404914032744142_n.jpg.ce2f68e061fd10dea957d9b4f14e55e8.jpg

On the upper wing just forward of the windscreen are what appear to be the muzzles of the poisoned dart guns. Lovely car for the proud new owner I'm sure.

• Haha 2

Brings back memories! I think I only had the first version, on a desktop. And I remember it was pretty poor compared to other racing games at the time. But still fun. 🙂

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Why replace when you can fix... :rolleyes:

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 30/12/2023 at 18:50, NAC63 said:

There will be no spare parts available if you loose any 😬

It's Lego. You can get any spare part you want. Quickly. If only Lego had bought Lotus instead of Geely!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Found this really interesting - I do like this age of Rover. It is a bit long - but I've had it on in the background today.

My mate’s wife had one (a 75 I think) for years and years. She used it as her daily driver. They used to spend the winters in sunnier climes and would ask me to look after their cars whilst they were away (the P4 Rover and a Morgan +8 3.9). They were both absolute b!tches to drive, particularly in an urban environment. At least the Morgan had acceleration and noise going for it, but the Auntie Rover had no redeeming features IMO.

8 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

One for you @pbharcourt? They might take £250.

I must admit it's quite appealing in a strange way, but I would fit Land rover power steering and an M57 diesel turbo then you could actually use it as a daily runaround.

• Like 1

on FB today..... 4 wheels on my wagon and I'm still rollin' along...

image.jpeg.e19c5f9f6976c98ee00cddb2d7c38c8c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

🤢

image.jpeg

Anyone care to guess what this poor thing started life as, and what it's 'creator' hoped it would look like?

• Confused 1

is it Lotus based? Possibly a Europa? 

It's surely the ugliest thing in the world :) 

It's getting there......

• Gold FFM

I like the wheels...they look a bit Italian, and lightness has been added by reducing the weight of the wheel nuts.

Alfa? Matra?

3 hours ago, Escape said:

🤢

image.jpeg

Anyone care to guess what this poor thing started life as, and what it's 'creator' hoped it would look like?

That is one ugly car!

Looks like the Isdera Imperator was the inspiration,

Regards, Geek

Geek squad 3.jpg

I think my eyes are bleeding 🤢

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I clearly underestimated the insight of some members!

@TAR and @Geek you were right, according to the ad, it's based on an Europa S2 and the bodywork was inspired by the Isdera Imperator.

Yes, it's for sale... The ad does mention the best use may be as a donor to get a proper Europa back on the road. Let's hope someone does just that and no one has a heart attack behind the wheel seeing this abomination coming towards him. Makes those Fiero based F40s and Countachs almost look good (almost!).

• Like 1

@Escape where was the original ad? I might be in the market to restore it back to a europa. I've probably got most of the bits needed including a spare bodyshell!