Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 92 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

On 20/07/2020 at 13:41, Bibs said:

How do you say 'what a tit' in French?

Bizarrely, I was passed by a RS6 Avant with Belgium plates & covered in a Pog wrap this morning. 

But I was in Reading at the time. Maybe he’s on his way back to the Mini factory to say ‘sorry’ for trashing their car...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I have experience of this variant.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

S1 Elise is the embodiment of Lotus and probably the one I would pick. Sport300 flawed as a road car, Evora 430 more track focussed so not my choice, Exige I have never driven, always admired them but probably I would gain more all-around satisfaction in a world of speed limits with the Elise.

Justin 

S1 Elise.

It became an instant classic whilst still being built.

It saved Lotus, is an absolute peach to drive (at any speed) has a stunning shape, is cheap to run and maintain.

Defines the Lotus philosophy of 'adding lightness'.

Anybody who loves driving should own one at some point.

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 22:50, Bravo73 said:

Bloody brilliant. Thank you for sharing I really enjoyed that. There will never again be a time like that in motorsport and boy oh boy did they "drive" those cars. Seeing them drift around the corners, stunning.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of the few YouTubers which I can tolerate, although  very low on Lotus content over the years.  He did a review of the Evora 400 in Nottingham a few years back but you could tell he didn't know an awful lot about the car.

• Gold FFM

He's good at making videos. He's a lifestyle vlogger not *really* a car vlogger but you can't fault the quality, and he seems like a nice chap.

I'm wondering if this is Geely trying to lift the profile of Lotus. It's a great idea to get this into the hands of influencers. I don't feel that Lotus is visible enough and all these vloggers drive Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo etc. those brands tend to make an effort to get their cars into influencer's hands as well and treat them well to get positive views.

Lotus need that sort of advertising to be able to thrive. It's honestly what sells these days.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Totally agree @TdM, but please not Shmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Signature not working...

• Gold FFM

Unfortunately, his next video with the Evora is talking all about a Porsche and the only mention the Evora gets is a breakdown joke.

Kind of annoying as Sam and everyone else on YT constantly produces Porsche content. Gets the opportunity to do something different and produces Porsche content.

Agreed, it is unfortunate that Sam has reverted to type and churned out more Porsche content.  I cannot imagine that Lotus will be overly happy with that.