Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood car park... - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood car park...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You know, I don't think one of those is a Lotus..........just saying!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

2 hours ago, Escape said:

Don't be so harsh, despite the Isuzu engine and FWD the Elan M100 is still great car. 😁

Lotus has only designed/made 2 engines hasn't it? - The V8 in the Esprit and the 4pot in the VX220!  Just saying......

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Goodwood Performance Parking car park - some of us slummed it in the public car park ;) 

I walked up into PP East and it was great to see so many Lotus cars there.  Nice pics Bibs.

• Like 2

The directing winkles into the car parks yesterday had no idea at all how the system was supposed to work! I almost got beached driving through the forest rally stage to the public car park despite showing several 'operatives' my performance parking pass. Pretty pointless paying for that car park if you trash the front end of your car getting there. End of rant!

20210708_091707.jpg

• Haha 1

We managed to park wife's RR in the general car park next to an Evora 400, having followed it up one of the roads near the show (thought we were going the wrong way for a few mins. Had a chat with the owner as we were trying to work out where we were. Say Danny's black gt430 Evora near the entrance we went in. 

DSCF1585.JPG

12 hours ago, TomE said:

Goodwood Performance Parking car park - some of us slummed it in the public car park ;) 

I walked up into PP East and it was great to see so many Lotus cars there.  Nice pics Bibs.

That's where I was parked with mine 👍, nice bunch of Lotus's there 👌

That Goodwood car park was epic. I spent at least 30 minutes with my son looking at the cars.

Loads of lamborghinis and Ferraris. I liked seeing the competition Red Quadrifoglios.

There was that grey F40 but the 'best' car was surely the Carrera GT near the entrance though I LOVED the custom metallic green Huracan next to it.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

😉

1626024209065.jpg

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

On 10/07/2021 at 08:08, TdM said:

There were quite a few Evoras there

20210708_111700.jpg

ev04aaa - the stormtrooper lives...my first LE car - not seen it for a while 🙂

construction and property consultants : My company

I remember it as well featuring a lot back in the early days wondering why I hadn't gone for white 🤐

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

On 09/07/2021 at 19:31, exeterjeep said:

We managed to park wife's RR in the general car park next to an Evora 400, having followed it up one of the roads near the show (thought we were going the wrong way for a few mins. Had a chat with the owner as we were trying to work out where we were. Say Danny's black gt430 Evora near the entrance we went in. 

DSCF1585.JPG

Ah that was me! Sorry I wasn’t able to chat long @exeterjeep - I needed to track down my mates nearby in their tvr (which they crashed later that day!)

Any clues how many Esprits turned up at FOS this year? I know at least 4 did (the 3 pictured on this thread plus mine). I didn’t see any others in the car parks. Ended up leading a formation of porkers into the top public car park in Friday 

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Did anyone on here come a cropper in their white Esprit Turbo on the way out from Goodwood?

From a PH thread:

On my way into work today I saw a white Lotus Esprit Turbo which had not made the corner coming out of the village of Brook and was parked a long way up a bank covered in police tape. There was clearly some damage to the car but I was wondering if the owner is on here and if he was OK? 

• Sad 1

On 12/07/2021 at 18:41, Jack Stone said:

😉

1626024209065.jpg

A poor pastiche matte wrap of an even worse original. Ex Sultan of Brunei, RHD, Testarossa interior. I saw this at this dealer in Surrey back in the day. The salesman was mildly embarrassed by it and they had it tucked away in the corner. It’s now been returned to retail red.

447r6sY.jpg

Fd5PQ78.jpg

On 16/07/2021 at 00:01, Kevin Wheeler said:

Mine was in the public car park on Thursday.

Someone spotted you...